spacious campground offers the following:
private, treed, self-contained sites suitable for tents, campers
and other recreational vehicles
sites have power available to them - large RV sites have 50 Amp
service; regular RV sites have 30 Amp service, and sites #1 through 10 also have
20 Amp service; all these serviced sites also have water, but no sewer nor do we have a sani-dump...closest one is in Slocan (19 kms north)
- sites 13 up are without power or water
(UV-light filtered), hot showers, dish-washing sinks and pit toilets
- there is a flush toilet and heated shower building at the hot tub
- hot tub and sauna costs are additional
allowed in sites with fire pits, unless fire hazard is too great;
there is also a large communal fire pit located to the east of
site map, go to Features page and click on the map to enlarge
- occasionally, we add new sites or re-number them, so map may not always be totally up-to-date with numbers etc!
mid-April to mid-November, weather permitting; if you are truly equipped for winter weather, you can camp here then too!!! But call ahead, to ensure a spot is available!
safety and enjoyment of all guests, quiet time is 10 p.m. to 7
must be on a leash at all times, kept quiet and under control at all times, and picked up after.
- If you take your dog off-leash on the Rail Trail, make sure you are in control, pick up after them, and that he or she does not chase wildlife.