very comfortable, cozy cottages: 5 smaller A-frames + 1 mid-sized (with a mudroom containing a small loft)+
2 larger open-beam units (the latter have double sleeping lofts).
- Linens provided (sheets, bedding, towels); if you are staying multiple days, extra towels will be provided, and you may exchange them for fresh ones as necessary. Beds and pillows are protected against allergens, bugs, etc...
- Non-smoking units. Smoking is permitted outside, wherever it does not infringe upon the enjoyment of other guests.
- Satellite TV and Internet in all cottages; WiFi on property. Two of the cottages have landlines (#7, 8). Some have their own wifi routers,as well. Please note that there is no cell service in this area of the valley.
housekeeping (meaning you take care of that); maid service is available at an additional cost, and must be pre-ordered when booking.
Each cottage is fully equipped with modern amenities, electric
- Kitchenettes: Full-sized stove and refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker,
pots and pans, dishes, kitchen table and chairs etc; microwave ovens.
bathrooms with shower and tub, towels, toiletries; fresh towels
provided on an as-needed basis for multi-day stays.
- Bedroom (except bachelor units) with quality queen bed; bachelor units have queen and single bed. Some units also have loft beds.
room area with comfortable hide-a-bed, TV, furnishings (bachelor units also have a hide-a-bed, in the same room as beds).
space at or near each cottage (some have space for two vehicles). Visitor parking is available.
- If additional people in your party are camping, they may do so in the campground only, not next to the cottage.
and composting are encouraged.
- This is a peaceful place! Quiet time is from 10 pm to 7 am. Office and spa hours are from 9 am to 9 pm.